The Safe to Shake Control Lead
Ideal for dogs that pull & you need a little more control so walking your dog(s) is not so stressful for you both.
• Strong rope style nylon.
• Attachments held with leather.
• Metal infinity attachment.
• Useful stopper for safety so you can control the loop around the neck & nose.
UK Mainland Postage: £2.95 per item.
Important: For customers outside of the UK Mainland a postal surcharge must be added to the order. Please click below for details & to purchase the correct postage for your location.
(Automatically added to order at checkout)
We try to keep delivery costs to a minimum wherever possible, however due to weight & size delivery to outside the UK Mainland will incur a surcharge.
We have two postal options:
1. Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man & the rest of Europe - £7.50 (total per item)
2. Rest of the World - £13.95 (total per item)
Price of postage is per item but if products can be placed together to reduce price Safe to Shake will reimburse the extra postage costs (through PayPal).
At the discretion of Safe to Shake.
If you have any queries or would like a postal cost before buying please
email Safe to Shake firstname.lastname@example.org or use the enquiry form.
1. Europe - £7.50
2. Rest of World - £13.95
The Safe to Shake Logo is a registered trademark © Copyright Debbie Bliss-Grewcock 2014-2017. Artwork & website by James Jarvis, Astley Art & Design
About Safe to Shake
Life is Bliss
How to put control lead on:
Preparation before putting on.
Slide the stopper towards the main lead.
Enlarge the neck loop so it fits over your dogs head.
Enlarge the rope from the metal infinity holder a little larger than your dogs nose.
The metal infinity holder should sit under your dogs chin.
Putting on the control lead.
Gently place the lead over your dogs head with the metal infinity holder underneath.
Gently place the lead over your dogs nose. Move the stopper to ensure you have enough space.
Very gently tighten the nose & neck loops ensuring a comfortable but firm fit.
Move the stopper towards the ring of the neck loop - this will keep the lead in the right position .
The neck loop must be on the TOP of your dog's neck.
When walking with your dog - have the metal neck loop on the same side as your walking.
1) Ensure the metal infinity loop is flat under your dogs chin so it is not rubbing.
2) Ensure you check for any signs of the infinity loop rubbing under your dogs chin.
3) Ensure that your dog cannot escape the lead by having the stopper in the right place.
4) If your dog has not used a control lead before - take your time with them - do not pull them back hard.
5) As a precaution when first wearing the control lead use a 'normal' collar lead as a back up.
6) With one of my dogs I use the control lead plus a normal lead.
Back to top.
Safe to Shake quality dog coats, accessories & waterproof wear for owners.