Front Leg Length
Rear Leg Length
Although Safe to Shake Drying Coats are designed to fit many breeds & variations of size within those breeds it will not be suitable for all dogs.
Please measure your dog carefully before buying.
If the leg of the coat is too long for your dog they have been designed to be easily rolled up.
Please make sure the legs are high enough on the dogs leg to prevent their paw from lifting out of the leg cuff.
1. Place front legs in first being careful to not to catch nails.
2. Fasten neck press studs.
3. Place rear legs in coat being careful with nails.
4. Fasten first rear press stud.
5. Zip up coat making sure the inner zip flap protects fur.
6. Fasten rear press studs to suit dogs length.
The safety & well being of your dog is of paramount importance to you & Safe to Shake. Never leave your dog alone while wearing any type of garment. Keep away from open fires, naked flames, electric & fan heaters. Always make sure they have fresh cold water to drink. Remove the coat if you see any signs of overheating, discomfort or anxiety.
Perfect for: Home -
Narrow Boats -
Outer: 100% Polyester
Inner: 80% Polyester & 20% Polyamide
Rib: 80% Polyester & 20% Spandex.
Indoor Drying Coat -
Molly in a medium Indoor Drying Coat
Alfie in a small Indoor Drying Coat
Daisy in a medium Indoor Drying Coat
Frank in a large Indoor Drying Coat
Bob in a large Indoor Drying Coat
Fred in an extra large Indoor Drying Coat
X Large -
Important: For customers outside of the UK Mainland a postal surcharge must be added to the order. Please click below for details & to purchase the correct postage for your location.
UK Mainland Postage: £3.00 per item.
Automatically added to order at checkout.
If multiple item orders can be posted cheaper the difference will be reimbursed.
Putting on The Drying Coat
The Safe to Shake Logo is a registered trademark
© Copyright Debbie Anne Bliss 2014 -
James Jarvis, Astley Art & Design
• The Drying Coat is designed to dry your wet dog indoors while allowing them full freedom of movement.
• Featuring a highly absorbent microfibre inner that sucks in moisture & a waterproof outer that keeps it locked in.
• The body heat & movement of your dog helps with the drying process.
• Elasticated rib cuffs & neck can be adjusted to suit leg & neck length.
• The back has a chunky zip for ease of use & the press stud rear opening allows the coat to be altered to suit your dogs length allowing their tail to wag freely.
• The coat is supplied with a FREE Microfibre Towel.
Please ensure you have checked with the Size Guide before ordering so as to order the correct size for your dog.
If you require any further advice with measuring your dog please contact Safe to Shake before placing an order.
*Winter Sale ends 11.59pm 14th February